Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Maui, United States
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.709 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 44% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,700 in Maui you would need to make just about $4,291 (6,052 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly rent - 45m2 in London costs £172 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$114 (about 3 hours ago)