Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Maui, United States
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22156 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 80% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,500 in Maui you would need to make just about $1,502 (6,779 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)