Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Maui, United States (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00000 USD / IRRX *
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 78% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,900 in Maui you would need to make just about $1,756 (﷼ 73,927,168) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php145 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 90 Kwacha (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (about 4 hours ago)