Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Maui, United States
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 66% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,100 in Maui you would need to make just about $2,768 (﷼ 116,538,405) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 3 hours ago)