Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23035 USD / RON
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 62% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,800 in Maui you would need to make just about $2,599 (11,281 lei) in Timisoara.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Coimbatore costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sliven costs 2.20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montpellier costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)