Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01324 USD / BTN
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 63% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,900 in Maui you would need to make just about $2,955 (223,230 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guntur costs ₨2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Nellore costs ₨60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 10,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)