Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11985 USD / NOK
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is about the same as in Maui (United States)
For example, you would need at least $8,525 (kr 71,127) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $8,400 in Maui.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.34 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $49,000 (about 3 hours ago)