Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 549 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14152 USD / CNY
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 36% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,100 in Maui you would need to make just about $4,544 (32,109元) in Shanghai.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $31 (about 3 hours ago)