Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 636 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00081 USD / KRW
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 28% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,100 in Maui you would need to make just about $5,830 (₩7,166,495) in Seoul.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 4 hours ago)