Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.613 USD / BAM
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 56% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,500 in Maui you would need to make just about $3,724 (6,075KM) in Sarajevo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 3 hours ago)