Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19244 USD / BRL
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 69% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,600 in Maui you would need to make just about $2,342 (R$ 12,171) in Santa Maria.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)