Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 31% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,200 in Maui you would need to make just about $5,656 (5,656 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $26,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Canberra costs AU$3,010 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)