Cost of living in San Francisco, California, United States vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 482 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021.
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Maui (United States)
For example, you would need at least $10,054 in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $8,100 in Maui.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)