Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union, Philippines vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02060 USD / PHP
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines) is 52% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,300 in Maui you would need to make just about $3,526 (Php171,152) in San Fernando, La Union.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)