Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01546 USD / ARS *
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 73% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,400 in Maui you would need to make just about $1,971 (ARS $127,489) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kelowna costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)