Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.37002 USD / XCD
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 19% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,700 in Maui you would need to make just about $6,227 (EC$16,829) in Saint George’s, Grenada.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 4 hours ago)