Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.37002 USD / XCD
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 27% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,300 in Maui you would need to make just about $6,089 (EC$16,456) in Saint George’s, Grenada.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 258 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Montreal costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenyang costs 3,600元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 5 hours ago)