Cost of living in Regina, Canada vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.704 USD / CAD
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 33% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,500 in Maui you would need to make just about $4,995 (C$7,095) in Regina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U36 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talca costs CH$500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (about 3 hours ago)