Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.100 USD / EUR
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 42% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,200 in Maui you would need to make just about $4,140 (€3,762) in Reggio Calabria.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 310 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuzhou costs 4.00元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ponce costs $0.70 (about 2 hours ago)