Cost of living in Recife, Brazil vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19606 USD / BRL
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 62% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,600 in Maui you would need to make just about $2,887 (R$ 14,727) in Recife.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$87 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 91,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥45,000 (about 1 hour ago)