Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00600 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 74% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,300 in Maui you would need to make just about $1,934 (₨322,132) in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨25 (about 3 hours ago)