Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 88 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.28046 USD / ILS
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 26% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,600 in Maui you would need to make just about $5,609 (19,999 ₪) in Ramallah.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangkok costs 700 ฿ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 4 hours ago)