Cost of living in Quevedo, Ecuador vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2021.
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quevedo (Ecuador) is 51% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,300 in Maui you would need to make just about $3,612 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)