Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14092 USD / CNY
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 57% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,000 in Maui you would need to make just about $2,981 (21,154元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Metz costs €45 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lusaka costs 1,500 Kwacha (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phnom Penh costs 4,000,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 1,700 (about 3 hours ago)