Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 369 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00143 USD / CLP
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 42% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,000 in Maui you would need to make just about $4,646 (CH$3,253,305) in Punta Arenas.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zaragoza costs €700 (about 5 hours ago)