Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 379 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00120 USD / CLP
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 53% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,100 in Maui you would need to make just about $3,350 (CH$2,782,729) in Punta Arenas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $2.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,474 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)