Cost of living in Punasa, India vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01342 USD / INR
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 48% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,200 in Maui you would need to make just about $3,729 (₨277,939) in Punasa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)