Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.204 USD / EUR
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 64% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,500 in Maui you would need to make just about $3,086 (€2,562) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 3 hours ago)