Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 480 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.100 USD / EUR
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 67% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,300 in Maui you would need to make just about $2,738 (€2,488) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.105 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guntur costs ₨2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 10,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)