Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 953 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03940 USD / CZK
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 53% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,200 in Maui you would need to make just about $3,871 (98,242 Kč) in Prague.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 5 hours ago)