Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04079 USD / MXN
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 70% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,600 in Maui you would need to make just about $2,303 (Mex$ 56,463) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,202 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Najran costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Walnut Creek, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)