Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14706 USD / TTD
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 34% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,400 in Maui you would need to make just about $4,851 (32,983 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Carúpano costs 100,000,000 Bs.S. (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 2 hours ago)