Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.28327 USD / PGK
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 21% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,500 in Maui you would need to make just about $6,679 (23,579 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 3 hours ago)