Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.556 USD / BGN
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 65% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,300 in Maui you would need to make just about $2,903 (5,222 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (about 4 hours ago)