Cost of living in Pisa, Italy vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.100 USD / EUR
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 37% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,100 in Maui you would need to make just about $5,121 (€4,654) in Pisa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)