Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.093 USD / EUR
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 47% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,200 in Maui you would need to make just about $4,325 (€3,958) in Patras.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Najran costs ﷼ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$800 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Walnut Creek, California costs $4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 3,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)