Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 447 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.080 USD / EUR
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 44% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,800 in Maui you would need to make just about $4,346 (€4,022) in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Faisalabad costs ₨240 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.49 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sofia costs 560 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 2 hours ago)