Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.826 USD / CAD
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 24% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,300 in Maui you would need to make just about $6,306 (C$7,637) in Nanaimo, British Columbia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuluá costs COL$12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Cordova costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €27 (about 2 hours ago)