Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.800 USD / CAD
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 26% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,500 in Maui you would need to make just about $6,261 (C$7,831) in Nanaimo, British Columbia.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)