Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.34429 USD / TND
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 63% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,100 in Maui you would need to make just about $2,965 (8,610 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Murcia costs €1.12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 1,400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Richards Bay costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vijayawada costs ₨61 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa800 (about 2 hours ago)