Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.100 USD / EUR
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 31% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,500 in Maui you would need to make just about $5,209 (€4,734) in Montpellier.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guntur costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 10,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)