Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Maui, United States
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.709 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 57% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,500 in Maui you would need to make just about $3,261 (4,599 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Ana, California costs $22,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,763 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3.31 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barquisimeto costs 2,000,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨580 (about 3 hours ago)