Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04272 USD / MXN
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,100 in Maui you would need to make just about $2,813 (Mex$ 65,846) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 310 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuzhou costs 4.00元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ponce costs $0.70 (about 2 hours ago)