Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.214 USD / EUR
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 44% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,000 in Maui you would need to make just about $4,459 (€3,674) in Maribor.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €27 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)