Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.117 USD / EUR
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 48% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,800 in Maui you would need to make just about $4,054 (€3,630) in Maribor.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 450 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Boise, Idaho costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matanzas costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 91,790 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 50 (about 4 hours ago)