Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04001 USD / MXN
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima (Mexico) is 62% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,200 in Maui you would need to make just about $3,156 (Mex$ 78,887) in Manzanillo, Colima.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 35,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moscow costs руб 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guwahati costs ₨1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ljubljana costs €0.04 (about 3 hours ago)