Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.652 USD / BHD
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 36% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,500 in Maui you would need to make just about $4,829 (Dinar 1,821) in Manama.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pasto costs COL$30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Arequipa costs S/. 4.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guayaquil costs $1.40 (about 3 hours ago)