Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.080 USD / EUR
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 38% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,000 in Maui you would need to make just about $4,334 (€4,011) in Limassol.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,877 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €20,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 290 (about 2 hours ago)