Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas, United States vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020.
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas (United States) is 34% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,800 in Maui you would need to make just about $5,147 in Lawrence, Kansas.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.900 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbus, Ohio costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,399 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨33 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bangalore costs ₨329 (about 3 hours ago)