Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 159 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020.
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 52% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,200 in Maui you would need to make just about $3,487 in Latacunga.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Rajahmundry costs ₨54 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)