Cost of living in La Serena, Chile vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00140 USD / CLP
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 49% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,600 in Maui you would need to make just about $4,425 (CH$3,156,667) in La Serena.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $3,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Andorra la Vella costs €180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)