Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 572 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14464 USD / BOB
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 57% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,000 in Maui you would need to make just about $3,455 ($b23,887) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)