Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 421 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14504 USD / BOB
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 57% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,100 in Maui you would need to make just about $3,049 ($b21,024) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Georgetown costs 476 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in San Sebastian costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 4 hours ago)