Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22946 USD / MYR
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 59% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,200 in Maui you would need to make just about $2,979 (RM12,983) in Kuching.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 35,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moscow costs руб 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guwahati costs ₨1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 3 hours ago)